If you haven’t noticed by now but I LOVE to grill…
I doesn’t even have to be summer time, I have been known to grill in the middle of winter (with several inches of snow on the ground).
However, sometimes chicken gets a little boring and I’ll be honest I can’t afford to have steak every night, that’s when I bring in the pork chops. Pork chops are another great alternative.
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. ground chili powder
- Combine all ingredients into a Ziploc baggie.
- Marinate for at least 4 hours (the longer the better).
- Grill until slightly pink in the middle (about 4 to 8 minutes per side).
Over and out,