I love Strawberry Cheesecakes and these are amazing! I mean you can put any type of topping that you would like on your cheesecakes…I just like strawberry but I have made it with cherries and chocolate.
- 1 cup Honey graham crackers, crushed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. sugar (divided)
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Mix graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom of lined muffin tin.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until blended.
- Pour over crust, use cookie scoop.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until centers are almost set.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Whipped Cream: Add heavy whipping cream to mixer on high, mix until stiff peaks form.
Over and out,
Who doesn’t love Brownies….oh wait me because I can’t eat them! But everyone else in my family loves them so I tend to make them as my go to dessert for family get togethers.
One of my friend’s dad did a small project for me, he had to cut a couple of wings and put a whole through the center (senior design project), when he didn’t charge me anything for all the work he did I made him these brownies. It was a small way to say “Thank you!”. He later told me that they were the best brownies that he’s ever had. And when people tell me things like that, it makes me feel like I know what I am doing…
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
- Beat in oil, eggs (one at a time), and vanilla extract. This can be done with a fork!
- Mix until completely combined.
- Pour into a greased pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
Over and out,