I rarely do New Years Resolutions, and if I do I rarely uphold myself to them. It’s hard, we get busy and forget.
I am hoping by writing down my resolutions I will be able to hold myself to them a little better.
So in 2015 I will…
1) Get out of credit card debt
2) Set up a budget and stick to it
3) Start saving for retirement
4) Save a dollar for each week
5) Blog 3 times a week
6) Cross 12 items off the bucket list
7) Run/walk 2,015 miles in 2015
8) Take 10,000 steps daily (add 500 steps every month)
9) Run 12 5k’s
10) Run 3 10k’s
11) Run 2 Half Marathons
12) Run 1 Full Marathons
13) Set monthly goals
That’s what I plan on doing in the New Year. Do you have any New Years Resolutions?
Over and out,