Amazing is in the title, therefore it must be amazing!
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 box of Stouffers Chicken Stuffing
- 2 cans Campbell’s Beef Gravy
- 2 egg
- 1 cup(ish) water
- Cover two cookie sheets with aluminum foil, for easy clean up!
- Mix ground beef, stuffing, one can of beef gravy, eggs and water. I fill the gravy can with water…it’s about 1 cup if you want to be technical.
- Make four mini loaves on two cookie sheets, making indent on top of each loaf.
- Use over can of gravy on top of each loaf.
- Bake at 350F for about 60 minutes.
Over and out,