I love Strawberry Cheesecakes and these are amazing! I mean you can put any type of topping that you would like on your cheesecakes…I just like strawberry but I have made it with cherries and chocolate.
- 1 cup Honey graham crackers, crushed
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. sugar (divided)
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Mix graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom of lined muffin tin.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until blended.
- Pour over crust, use cookie scoop.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until centers are almost set.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Whipped Cream: Add heavy whipping cream to mixer on high, mix until stiff peaks form.
Over and out,