I have been inspired to write down my monthly goals…okay I don’t even make monthly goals but I love Kim’s, from Newly Woodwards, monthy goals. I figured hey why not give it a try, maybe I will feel slightly more accomplished at the end of the month.
Here goes nothing!
My goals for the month of July are:
- Money: Start saving more but not necessarily budgeting. I already budget but what I save rarely goes into any type of savings account. I have reworked my budget to allow me to actually put money into my savings account.
- Health: Over the last couple of months I have been trying to change my how/what I eat. Not necessarily a diet but a lifestyle change. One of the things that I want to start doing this month is drinking less pop. I want to start with just having one pop every other day. I know it probably seems like nothing but I generally have a pop or two each day.
- Travel: Go somewhere fun in the state of Michigan.
- Projects: I want to start AND complete two DIY projects this month as well. I have a lot of awesome storage ideas I want to do to help the tiny apartment seem less tiny. And to help save my sanity.
- Try Something New: I want to learn or try something new this month. Not quite sure what this “something new” will be yet. Suggestions?
- Bucket List: Cross something off the Bucket List.
- Friendships: Remember to connect with friends.
What are your monthly goals? Anything fun planned for this month?
Over and out,