I saw this pin…
It seems like a pretty awesome idea. One could draw a stick or two during commercial breaks while watching TV at night. I personally like workouts that I don’t actually have to plan to workout to do. I do however, enjoy sitting down at night to watch some TV and thought this would be perfect.
I clicked the pin, then clicked again and again but couldn’t seem to find the actual “instructions” or list of workouts that were on the popsicle sticks.
I then decided I could probably come up with my own list…using Pinterest I looked through some workout pins and choose “simple” or “no equipment” needed workouts and grabbed a hand full of the ones that I liked from lots of different workouts.
It’s pretty easy to make these sticks.
- Popsicle sticks (the thicker ones)
- Permanent marker
- 2 plastic cups
- Write each of the fitness activities on its own popsicle stick.
- Label one cup “Workouts to Do” and the other “Done”.
- Place popsicle sticks in the “Workouts to Do” cup.
- As you do the workouts place in the “Done” cup.
Pretty much that easy…
Over and out,