Hamburger muffins are a great alternative to actual hamburgers.
Add any/all your favorite burger fixings to these. It’s great for when you don’t want to pull out of grill (or if you are like me and currently don’t have your grill).
- 1 lb burger
- Pillsbury Grand
- Shredded Cheese
- Favorite Burger Toppings
- Fry burger and drain.
- Mix in ketchup (mustard and mayo is desired), add 1/2 bag of shredded cheese.
- Flatten each Grand and place into muffin pan.
- Add burger mixture to each “muffin”.
- Top with more shredded cheese.
- Cook according to the package of Pillsbury Grands.
- Add any additional burger toppings of your choosing.
Over and out,